Description du poste
1. Specify position responsibilities/KPIs and PBC management based on business scenarios.
2. Take charge of local recruitment, gain insights into the distribution of target talent in the industry, identify target talent groups in advance and establish connections with them, build an internal and external talent map, and promptly supply excellent talent who meet the requirements for core values and capabilities as required.
3. Communicate with employees and build a favorable climate; focus on employees’ needs and experience; improve employee engagement through professional HR solutions; and motivate individuals and organizations. Regularly communicate with employees to understand their requirements for work and career development, provide differentiated services, and coach employees’ career development.
4. Review and implement the HR rules for outsourced personnel.
5. The HR work is compliant with external regulations, risks are controllable, and internal processes are complied with.
6. Have good skills in payroll management
7. More than three years of HR related work experience is preferred
Profil du poste
1. 3-5 years of working experience in HR, payroll activities.
2. Be dedicated, hard-working.
3. Fluent in English and French is desirable.
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills
Dossiers de candidature
Please send your updated English version CV to: email@example.com